Thursday 28 October 2010

age

from a very young age iv not what most people have called "normal", for example when i was younger sport didn't work well with me and computers and technology seamed to beckon me in such a weird condescending manor that ever step i took towards my future turned every one around me in to a dark sniveling retard bent on turning my life in to nothing but misery, however from each step i made new friends and companions where made, some more weird than others, some extremely weird id much rather forget about but still people i love to the point of surpassed friendship.

the reason why i have titled this blog "age" is due to the incoherent fact that as of tomorrow i am officially an adult and well im not to happy about it. the reason i say this it ever since i started moving towards my goals and dream the people i call "friend" are moving back away more and more each day, my day to day success causes people i know to resent me in ways that i feel are unimaginable. it could be paranoia but im not sure that will fit my personality to well.

things to know about me is that as my title suggests, yes i am a teenage transgender mtf and im not happy about my state at the moment as iv only just came to terms with my entire persona and im trying to get my physical state to match my mental side, but i ques that's the god thing about me turning 18 tomorrow IL finally be able to move forward and start my transition.

my blog should reflect who i am after around a month i think im going to try and make this a daily thing when im at a computer but im not 100% sure cause of family and personal reason. but every day im at a computer i will 100% of the time post a blog saying what iv done or other things that have been on my mind. this will be in England time at around 6pm or midnight to allow me time to think through what iv been rambling about.
i hope we can talk again soon.. <3 Catie F

No comments:

Post a Comment